Sunday, June 23, 2013

Cram time,cram time.

Finals are this week and what is someone with 6 classes and 2 labs to do? Freak out of course..... and then blog about it!
After a morning of drugging through information on nutrition and the history of Japanese Feudalism, I decided to take break and head over to my local Japanese dollar store for some quick retail therapy. What's wonderful about $1.50 or $1.00 stores is that you can walk in feeling like you can buy anything you want there!Hooray! :D
Anyways, I decided to purchase the final additions for the painting space I have set up in my room.
Can we say necessary un-necessaries? It's nice to pretend every once in a while.  $4.50* for a water bowl, pencil cup,and bag isn't so bad, right? Either way, it was a good break from everything.

The other day my boyfriend came back from his Spring quarter at UCLA and came to meet up with me in Downtown Mtn. View. On the way back, we saw that someone was trying to dispose of their Japanese style coffee table. Lucky for me, I have been looking for one just like it for months without having to pay hefty price. It was too good to be true!  Later,he helped me rearrange the room and move some stuff around until VIOLA, we had this wonderful setup!

Well, onward I go,for the finals have yet to end.

*not including tax

No comments:

Post a Comment

Safe Creative #1306250085866